Island life Never Looked So Good
The Village of Tiki Island has always been unique. Originally founded as a fishing camp, this quaint island quickly evolved into an elite community boasting upscale waterfront homes. An ideal destination for everyday living or weekend getaways, Tiki Island delivers a quiet, beautiful place to call home that offers convenient access to the neighboring island of Galveston as well as the mainland.
Designed to help you feel miles away, The Residences at Tiki Island provides the perfect blend of retreat and accessibility.
Popular Nearby Destinations Include:
• Moody Gardens: 10 minutes
• Pier 21: 15 minutes
• The Historic Strand District: 15 minutes
• Galveston Seawall: 15 minutes
• Kemah Boardwalk: 30 minutes
• Downtown Houston: 45 minutes
• Houston Museum District: 45 minutes
• Houston Galleria: 60 minutes
As a tribute to the Village of Tiki Island, The Residences provides a retreat-like atmosphere and truly one-of-a-kind residential community that is as unique as the island it’s built on.